"Girom" Christian N. Calica
Artist | Hobbyist | Traditional Art
Name: Girom Christian N. Calica
Mental Status: Longing for a hug and old
Abilities: Any martial art I see, original and unoriginal humor, idea, improvisation, tactical combat, survival
Immunities: French taunting, dirt, nerd hell, boring classical music, solitude, blasphemy to my religion, trolls, Equestria Girls
Weakness: boredom, my mom, living cockroaches, Justin Bieber's "Baby", loudness, being too annoying, physical education, porn (yeah thanks, Pyruvate)
Intelligence: XCVII (or so)
Primary Armament: Cane Fighting
Secondary Armament: Excuses
About: I am an artist who sketches for the sake of not getting hit by boredom. I am weird, totally weird and fucked up in conversations, and sometimes I talk about poultry in the middle of a religious argument, which is quite a good way to ruin the mood. School mostly gives me opportunities to draw art, depending on ideas (as of now my school principal named sir "Jun Capulong" probably banned this, and violators will be punished by
execution having their drawing materials confiscated and incinerated. Forever). So everypony, feel free to ask me what to sketch. I'm IV/V Filipino and I/V Greek. And yes, I write numbers in a Roman Numeral fashion. Don't judge me.
==ART COMMISSIONS (Open)==
Sketch - free
Sketch with background - free
Sketch with color - still free
Sketch with background AND color - as of now is still unavailable
Comic - applies with the first and second one
Vector - screw that, I'm not onto technology yet
Vector with background - unavailable
Vectorized Comic - seriously, do we have to go through this?
Explicit - $1, 000, 000 (lol)
Explicit comic - divine intervention plus a ticket to Hell
1. Thou shalt not request for explicit commissions... Yet, until I turn 25 or something, which takes forever, unless you're on cocaine.
2. Remember #1, or thou art shalt smite thee with thine pickaxe.
3. Anything related to JB must be incinerated immediately.
4. Don't expect me to draw it immediately for you, I am always busy with things not related to this.
6. Rule number 5 is nonexistent.
7. Give thee a source, or giveth me thine reference.
8. Make sure it ain't too hard to draw, or I shalt die of laziness.
9. If you don't like the result, you can try editing it yourself, I shall re sketch it.
10. Commissions involve mainly ponies, but everything else can do, as long as it's not my worst nightmare.
11. If the commission involves sex, uh... Fuck it.