Name: Girom Christian N. Calica
Mental Status: In a dungeon I'm too lazy to escape out of
Religion: Atheist Catholic
Abilities: Any martial art I see, original and unoriginal humor, idea, improvisation, tactical combat, survival, little to no concern about others' emotions just for the sake of saving mankind from destruction
Immunities: French taunting, dirt, nerd hell, boring classical music, solitude, blasphemy to my religion, trolls, Equestria Girls, emotion, mercy
Weakness: boredom, my mom, living cockroaches, Justin Bieber's "Baby", loudness, being too annoying, physical education, porn (yeah thanks, Pyruvate), young anime girls with their squeaky voices
Intelligence: Mix of FUBAR and Extreme
Primary Armament: My fists, knees, elbows, shins, feet, butts, forehead, etc.
Secondary Armament: The bolo knife inside my bedroom
About: I am an artist who sketches because of my boredom's will. I am weird, totally weird and fucked up in conversations, and sometimes I talk about poultry in the middle of a religious argument, which is quite a good way to ruin the mood. School mostly gives me opportunities to draw art, depending on ideas (
ROBLOX ACCOUNT: steathscope, EngagedUser, CrescentMare
==ART COMMISSIONS (Open)==
Pencil sketch - free
Pencil sketch with background - free
Pencil sketch, shaded/shadowed - bloody free
Pencil sketch, shaded/shadowed with background - 25 points
Pen (black) - 90 points
Pen (color) - 120 points
Pen (either colored or black) with environment - 135 points
Comic (pencil) - 50 points
Comic (pen, black) - 150
Comic (pen, colored) - 175
Vector - unavailable as of now
Vector with background - Hm, maybe... Nope.
A 45m scaled Saint Benedict Medal sculpture - an RV, and one gram of Unobtainium
1. Thou shalt not request for explicit commissions... Yet, until I turn 25 or something, which takes forever, unless you're on cocaine.
2. Remember #1, or thou art shalt smite thee with thine pickaxe.
3. Anything related to JB must be incinerated immediately.
4. Don't expect me to draw it immediately for you, I am always busy with things not related to this.
6. Rule number 5 is nonexistent.
7. Give thee a source, or giveth me thine reference.
8. Make sure it ain't too hard to draw, or I shalt die of laziness.
9. If you don't like the result, you can try editing it yourself, I shall re sketch it.
10. Commissions involve mainly ponies, but everything else can do, as long as it's not my worst nightmare.
11. If the commission involves sex, uh... Fuck it.
12. If thy commission contains something REALLY fucked up, thou art shalt do so for you, for thou artist hast been fucked up either.